CC v.3 Pipeline Watermarked Characters

Posted By The Elliseran Modeller 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
The Elliseran Modeller
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
OK so I create characters with the program. All OK. I export to IClone ETC. Load and save character in CC numerous times. Then suddenly the character is watermarked, 

Try to export to iClone. No can do says the program 'Project contains trial content' WHAT!!!! It didn't before and I have not changed it. 

However try Help/Purchase all trial contents (just for a laugh) and Hey. Guess what. Program says 'No trial content exists in this project@ No shit Sherlock.

So is this a bug. If so please fix. If not please tell me what is going on as I simply do not have time to mess with software that goes off on one every so often.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/019419f0-8266-4444-9f3a-1c3b.pnghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/66ce1688-7c30-4eb6-be9d-68ec.png
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi...

Were you online or offline when the watermark issue occurred? If offline that will likely be the problem.

If you were online throughout, try going to Help > Content 1-Click Verification. This can take a little while but will verify that all content is correctly activated in your account and should remove watermarks.

If you still have problems after that, please send the character/project to Technical Support so they can test to see where the problem is coming from. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic