Profile Picture

Which one to buy? CTA4 or Cloud Animator?

Posted By Parthoo 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Parthoo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello

I am trying both CTA4 or Cloud Animator. Both are looking good. I want to create animation mostly for my online course contents,
which one should i buy?.
Peter (RL)
This post has been flagged as an answer
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
It really depends on the type of projects you plan to create. 

If you want animated character driven projects which you want to output to video then Cartoon Animator 4 will be ideal. If you want to create to create interactive projects that can be placed on websites and social media then Cloud Animator will be the best choice.

Of course you can have the best of both worlds. If you have both products you can create characters and content in Cartoon Animator and send these to Cloud Animator to include them in your interactive projects. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Parthoo
Parthoo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi Peter,

Yes, I fully agree. I see some of the contents in Cloud Animator 'Intro' project has CTA 4 contents which makes it professional.
I will buy both soon Smile

I followed the tutorials for both CTA4 and CTA, I am able to follow and create animations, G3 Characters, Elastic motions etc...
But, I am unable to recreate complex animations as shown in scene 7 ('User Select Path'), scene 9('Link to your site'),scene 14 ('Business and Team work') and scene 17 ('Ending') of 'Intro' project in CTA,

How to create/compose complex animations, advanced timeline editing?  
Appreciate if you can share the tutorial of any one or more of  the above scene(s), it will be helpful for beginner.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0675ae35-0a40-47ae-abf7-eec7.png

Thanks,
Parthib.

Reading This Topic