Profile Picture

Which one to buy? CTA4 or Cloud Animator?

Posted By Parthoo 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Parthoo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello

I am trying both CTA4 or Cloud Animator. Both are looking good. I want to create animation mostly for my online course contents,
which one should i buy?.
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
rathinp2009 (10/27/2019)
Hello

I am trying both CTA4 or Cloud Animator. Both are looking good. I want to create animation mostly for my online course contents,
which one should i buy?.

Try both!  Please note that with CTA4 there is a learning curve!

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Parthoo
Parthoo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

thank you. is it possible to import projects created in Cloud Animator to CTA 4 ?. 

sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
rathinp2009 (10/28/2019)
thank you. is it possible to import projects created in Cloud Animator to CTA 4 ?. 

I really don't know.  I looked at Cloud Animator when first released, but decided to pass for several reasons

1. It looks and behaves too much like  PPT (already have Office suite)
2. You're working online (in the "cloud") and it's not clear when you download your Projects you have access to the individual assets (I have a personal bias about working online for anything)
3. I already have the iClone Suite and CTA 4 (still learning the "new" functonality"), therefore I can import the animated Characters (as mp4), props (as pngs, gifs), scenes (as mp4, pngs, gifs) into eLearning programs such as Lectora, Captivate, Storyline and into PPT
4. What would one do if the internet/website is down -  you DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PROJECT and you may not be able to meet the deadline? (Yes you can have the same situation if your system crashes - however, I have a backup:  have a laptop with the software installed and an external hard drive where there are copies of  important projects)

I probably did not answer your initial question, but maybe someone with more experience and insight will be able to give you a better answer.

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Parthoo
Parthoo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the reply. I just bought CTA 4  and will buy CTA tomorrow Smile

Reading This Topic