Import sprite/Parent transform4

Posted By blahblahhello Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 24 minutes ago
john.boyle1 (11/3/2019)

it seems a bit of a joke to me because forum gatekeepers like yourself respond to bad comments about the program RATHER THAN answering/helping PEOPLE WITH QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS ,   i see many threads/questions sittinng unanswered but any negative comment about Adobe or Cartoon animator is jumped on...

It is a common misconception that the forum is the place to come for official Reallusion technical support. That is not the case. The forum is primarily intended for user to user discussion but is moderated. For  less serious technical issues we have the Feedback Tracker and for more serious issues we have a Technical Support department. My job is to moderate the forum and ensure that forum rules are not breached. I will also help out and point forum users in the right direction whenever possible.

In your case, for help and training we have a huge library of tutorials that cover all features. You can find these HERE. It is well worth setting yourself some time to go through the tutorials which explain each feature in some detail. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (58.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 24 minutes ago
john.boyle1 (11/4/2019)

is there a forum rule against Sarcasm or what..

It is very easy to claim rudeness is just sarcasm. An easy solution is to do neither and just to be friendly and polite. When you are polite you will find people are more willing to help.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic