Profile Picture

Audio recorded is not synced with Live Face even using ethernet adapter

Posted By Kelleytoons 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Audio recorded is not synced with Live Face even using ethernet...

Author
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Thanks, Allen -- but would you please either let someone (me?) test this or at the very least make sure the new release is commented enough so we know when it changes?  I ask because I've got my workflow defined now and if/when it changes I don't want to be surprised <g>.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
@AllenLee(RL),

Thank you for the informative reply.  It's great to hear you think it can (will) be fixed.

I agree with Kelleytoons' suggestion that someone be able to beta test the fix.  Right now, he has a workaround which is relatively easy to perform, and it would be sad if the "fix" broke the workaround.

Why would it be sad if the workaround quit working?  Because there are so many different system with different versions of windows and different drivers and different pieces of hardware, it might be difficult to have a flawless solution that works on everybody's system.  That is why, a) It is important to have several normal users test it on their systems at home, and b) There still might be a need for Kelleytoons' workaround sometimes.

Hopefully the fix will be great, and will work perfectly 99% of the time (or more).

Thanks again for your great reply in this thread.  Good luck with the fix.  Smile

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Reading This Topic