Profile Picture

How to create a clip to RISkeletonComponent?

Posted By butaixianran 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
butaixianran
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (937 reputation)Veteran Member (937 reputation)Veteran Member (937 reputation)Veteran Member (937 reputation)Veteran Member (937 reputation)Veteran Member (937 reputation)Veteran Member (937 reputation)Veteran Member (937 reputation)Veteran Member (937 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
RISkeletonComponent has no function like "AddClip", there is only a "GetClip" function.

But when avatar has no clip on timeline, this "GetClip" function will return None.

Then I have no way to animate this avatar unless I can add a new clip to it. 

So, how to create a new clip to RISkeletonComponent? I can't find a function for that.

lesss365
lesss365
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I'm currently facing the same problem.

The only thing that I've found that points in any direction is this example on their github, but unfortunately AddClip keeps throwing an error. The documentation is poor in quality and requires experimentation to figure things out, but I have yet to figure this one out.

Reading This Topic