Profile Picture

Can you do text effects in CA4 like in Cloud Animator? Elastic motions don't seem to work for...

Posted By j-wag 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Can you do text effects in CA4 like in Cloud Animator? Elastic motions...

Author
j-wag
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Can you do text effects in CA4 like in Cloud Animator? Elastic motions don't seem to work for text... I've seen the video about converting all text to images in order to apply elastic motions, but can any entrance/exit/animation effects be applied directly to text?
kylelee
This post has been flagged as an answer
kylelee
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
j-wag (10/18/2019)
Can you do text effects in CA4 like in Cloud Animator? Elastic motions don't seem to work for text... I've seen the video about converting all text to images in order to apply elastic motions, but can any entrance/exit/animation effects be applied directly to text?

Hi,
If you have the CTA4.1 pipeline, you can try this feature.
I try to create a prop from Photopea (v4.1 new feature), then import to CTA and apply an elastic motion, it is work and convenient.
And you can modify the text if you don't close the Photopea editor.
This is my record of a video, provide to you as a reference.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/284693c3-34be-4d6e-8c77-ab22.gif

Reading This Topic