Profile Picture

Need Product Suggestions

Posted By deepak.albd 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
deepak.albd
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I want to do few basic body animations by using motion live plug-in so which product will be good for me to purchase?
Facial Mocap Solution priced 799
Or
All-in-one Full-Body Mocap Animation Solution priced 2000$

I have to do only body animations not face
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
Do you have the hardware?  Specifically, do you have the Perception Neuron suit (needed to do body capture -- there are alternatives but pricier)?

If you have the suit you only need iClone/Motion Live/PN Plugin.  So you can look for bundles that include those three pieces of software.  If you do not have the suit, the suit (normally around $1800 IIRC) can be bundled with that software I do believe.  So, in short, you need all three pieces of the software AND the suit.  Whatever deal includes that is the best for you.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
linus10111
linus10111
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago
Kelleytoons (10/18/2019)
Do you have the hardware?  Specifically, do you have the Perception Neuron suit (needed to do body capture -- there are alternatives but pricier)?

I came across a used perception neuron suit for $850 on eBay the other day, it was said to be in an "almost new condition."
Would you recommend purchasing a used suit (considering affordability), or just saving up for a new one?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
System: Win 11_Home, CPU i9-10850k (3.60GHz), 32GB RAM, RTX3080 GPU (10GB VRAM), 2TB SSD, 2TB HDD. It's definitely time for an upgrade!

Reading This Topic