Profile Picture

CTA3 Standard

Posted By 7mo0do 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
7mo0do
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hello,
I'm a new user to cta and I want to create a character using CTA3 Standard but I can't use sprite sheet or PSD files
So how I create one
7mo0do
7mo0do
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)Junior Member (108 reputation)

I need your Help ):
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Unfortunately CrazyTalk Animator 3 Standard doesn't allow you to create your own full bodied characters. The Standard version is designed for those who just wish to use the embedded content or use content purchased from the Reallusion Stores. If you want to create your own characters then you will need to upgrade to Cartoon Animator 4 Pro or Pipeline (to use the PSD templates).

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

7mo0do
7mo0do
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Oh so that's why
Thx

murgatroydals
murgatroydals
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)

If you're serious and perhaps have a project the Cartoon Pipeline version will be great to teach yourself the basics of animation. Simply take your time, watch tutorial videos (YouTube) to learn how to use the Pipeline version yourself and if you are persistent and dedicated to teaching yourself how to use it easy six months and you'll be up to speed. The learning curve isn't that long till you realize you're making animations of quality. Of course, watch all the tutorials from Reallusion. I purchased CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pipeline a couple of years ago and I'm glad I did instead of ToonBoom, Moho or from Adobe.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Reallusion%2FCrazyTalk+Animator+2+Training+DVD

Get yourself proficient with Cartoon Pipeline if you have the resources to do so. You'll then have a good foundation and an understanding of the basics of animation if you chose to pursue other more complex and sophisticated animation software in the future.

A computer is like a bicycle for the mind.

Reading This Topic