Eliminating All Audio

Posted By william.carey30 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
william.carey30
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello All!
     Is there a way that I can just delete all the sound from a project, but keep the animation, so that I can restart from scratch with the audio?  I have some old, unwanted audio, on the character I think, though I can't actually find it anywhere to delete.

Thanks,

Bill Carey
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
If it's on the avatar you can go to the Timeline, click on the avatar, and click on expansion and see the "Sound" setting and checkmark this and you should see the sound file.  Same goes if it's on the project, or attached to any prop.  The difficulty comes in that it might be attached to a prop and you have to through them all (there's no way to just check for "Sound" everywhere).

Once you see the file just select it on the timeline and delete.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic