Profile Picture

Happy Iclone Halloween - Post your faves and your own!

Posted By thebiz.movies 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thebiz.movies
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Kevin, I'm just not sure where this thread is headed...hehe.  Great image!

Mark, I remember Swamp Man.  That's a really fun movie Bayou.  Ok enough pun.  I do love swamp environs in movies and games.  Nothing beats driving a muscle car through the swamps outside Nawlins in Mafia III or the super creepy midnight swamp people attacks in Red Dead Redemption 2.  Swamps make some super memorable settings.

Anyways...I promise to highlight some newer Halloween projects soon (saw some great ones last night!) but here's another spooky classic from longtime Iclone director Gregsin - The Railway Phantom.  My favorite part of Greg's movies (and there are a lot of good ones by him) is his voice actors/actresses and the quality of the voice recordings.  I seem to remember him saying he uses a local acting club for his projects.  This particular one is an excellent ghost tale, told in simple old timey style.  Really good stuff.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

Edited
5 Years Ago by thebiz.movies
Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi
i have two old "Halloween-Pinhead-Adventures"
Have a littel Fun

Greets from Germany
Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Those two are lots of fun PostFrosch.  Pinhead certainly runs rampant this time of year.

I promised some recent projects and heres one that I saw on the RLTV link.  Its one of the best Iclone projects I've seen in the last few months.  A wonderful array of characters, very fluid animation, good lighting and camerawork and a legitimate storyline in a short little music video.  If I had to pick a nit Id say the music (*which is an original Halloween tune) could have been a bit more up front at times being a bit hard to hear but overall this is wonderful!  100% worth a few minutes of your time.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

Edited
5 Years Ago by thebiz.movies
mark
mark
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
WOW! That was a fantastic production!!!TongueBigGrinTongue

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

pinguintje
pinguintje
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)

First of all: My Halloween favourite clip is mark's "It's the Walter Pinhead Halloween Special II". BigGrinBigGrinBigGrin

Here is my new clip.
A skeleton man is in a creepy forest looking for his pumpkin wife.
Will he find her?
A little Halloween story for children.

And here are the older ones:

Have fun.
Best Regards,
Arie

ben_nac
ben_nac
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
mark
mark
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
That was a hoot Arie! Great Halloween atmosphere for sure!!!TongueBigGrinw00t

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Wow!  So many awesome videos.  I've seen most of them before, and it was a lot of fun to see them again (plus the ones that were new to me).

I have to add this to the mix.  "Peaches" not only did the writing and animation, but the music too.  All the voices (yes, all), and the singing too.

P.S.
@Animagic - I'm so glad you posted your Pinhead Halloween videos.  I was late coming to this thread, and would totally have posted them if you hadn't.  You're always gracious about giving me "story credit," but you and the one who did all the hard (and great) work of doing the animation.  Thanks for bringing those ideas to life.

The back story for "The End?" was we were being told that there would probably be no more official Pinhead projects, which was very sad to hear, but then there was a solid rumor that "the committee" was reconsidering and might in fact do at least one more project.

(Edited for typing errors, not content.)

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
5 Years Ago by justaviking
thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Great choice Viking!  Like I said earlier, she's got the best voice in the community.

Ben_Nac - you might have the best use of the sliding feet effect in those moonwalking dance moves...hehe.

Penguin - That's a fun selection of Pinhead flicks.  You really show the wide scope of available Halloween Iclone assets. 

Kevin.S
Kevin.S
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fd4bf9d5-20c4-4586-b8f8-a8a7.jpg

Freelance Artist Kevin.S

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/57cedd8e-58c4-42ce-b2f4-9646.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5a59e070-66a0-4914-b0a5-b2dc.png 

Email: animatemyart@gmail.com - Web Site:  www.animatemyart.com

Reading This Topic