Posted By Vertex Media 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Looking for a Cartoon Animator 4 Pro to Help Us with a Project

Author
Problem.png
Vertex Media
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hello,
     My name is Fred D'Amelia, I am Producing a low budget documentary film and we are hoping to create a few animated sequences to be a part of the project.  We thing Cartoon Animator 4 will be a decent platform for the limited animation style we are looking for, but we don't know how to use the program lol!  We are looking for any pros who might be interested in helping us out.  There is pay for the gig.  If you are local to Southern California that would be ideal as we are just south of Los Angeles in Orange County, however we are open to working with someone off site if they can do the work we need done.  Please feel free to reach out to me on this forum or email me at fred@vertexmedia.com for more details.,  

Thanks in Advance
Vertex Media
Vertex Media
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)New Member (99 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
bump.

Hello,
     My name is Fred D'Amelia, I am Producing a low budget documentary film and we are hoping to create a few animated sequences to be a part of the project.  We thing Cartoon Animator 4 will be a decent platform for the limited animation style we are looking for, but we don't know how to use the program lol!  We are looking for any pros who might be interested in helping us out.  There is pay for the gig.  If you are local to Southern California that would be ideal as we are just south of Los Angeles in Orange County, however we are open to working with someone off site if they can do the work we need done.  Please feel free to reach out to me on this forum or email me at fred@vertexmedia.com for more details., 

Thanks in Advance

Reading This Topic