Profile Picture

Sound goes when I scrub up and down soundtrack to find anomalies.

Posted By studio_savyra 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Sound goes when I scrub up and down soundtrack to find anomalies.

Author
studio_savyra
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
The sound plays okay, but only if I'm pressing play. But if I'm trying to fine-tune the lip sync, then there's no sound. That is, if I'm advancing the keyframes using the keyboard arrow keys, or moving the cursor along with the mouse i.e. scrubbing, then the lips move but there's no sound. No reason why, that I can see. It just happened when I started a new project. And I followed exactly the same procedure as with the previous vids in the series.

Have updated NVidia drivers, restarted the computer, shut down and restarted, all to no avail. Even deleting and reinstalling CrazyTalk 8 (Pipeline) doesn't help. This is my 11th such video with exactly the same character, and similar audio file as previous ones. So I'm at a loss.

Has anyone else experienced this? 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
The problem may be with the audio file used in the project.

Please try loading one of the default projects that come with CrazyTalk 8 such as 01 Jean Philippe and see if you are able to scrub the audio in that project.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

studio_savyra
studio_savyra
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello Peter - once more you come up with a good suggestion. Thank you so much. Excuse the late reply please, but I don't get a notification if someone replies, sadly. Please let me know how to set that.

Regarding my enormous problem - I finally went through the drop-downs one by one and found the solution under preferences. Audio scrubbing was turned off. Here endeth the problem. Just putting it here to let anyone else know, whose settings mysteriously misbehave.

Reading This Topic