Profile Picture

I only have 3dxchange standard, but all of the tutorials are gone.

Posted By dannybrightonline 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I only have 3dxchange standard, but all of the tutorials are gone.

Author
dannybrightonline
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
HI everyone,
I'm sorry but I'm poor and only have 3dxchange 5 standard. I know there were tons of awesome tutorials on how to use it to work with models and now they are all gone from the reallusion site. In addition, the tutorials button in 3dxchange 5 takes you to the reallusion site where there are only a few tutorials on working with models. That doesn't seem fair to me. I bought it and thought I owned the tutorials that came with it that I could enjoy whenever I wanted to. Now I have no way of learning? Must i search youtube for the tutorials? Or does anyone know if reallusion has them somewhere I can get them please. I want to upgrade but I just cannot afford it as I am on disability. I'm not complaining, I just am a bit disappointed is all. I imported an awesome 1972 dodge charge model for a movie I would like to try and make and I don't know how to work with it. Any help or info would sure be appreciated. I'm sorry for crashing you pipeline folks party but I don't see anyplace for folks like me to post who own old versions. Thank you for your kind understanding and have a nice evening.
animagic
animagic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
3DXchange has changed very little (which has been a complaint), so even newer tutorials should still be relevant. Reallusion tutorials have moved to YouTube. but they are easy to find with a search.

As you are talking about a car model, you would create sub-props for parts you want to animate such as wheels and doors. You then export as a prop to iClone.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

dannybrightonline
dannybrightonline
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thank you, sir, for your kind help. I will find my answer on youtube. Have a lovely day.

Reading This Topic