Profile Picture

good morning everybody

Posted By jack d'alès 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jack d'alès
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Hello
I am Jacky d'Alès from France,
With Iclone 7, I'm trying to make a film, and there are a lot of possibilities. It is a very good software, fortunately there is a forum!
My pc is: hp 260-p100nf: intel core I3-6100T 3.20ghz / integrated graphics card HD 530 / ram 12.0 GO DDR4 -2133.
I use: Iclone 4 pro and 7, CTAnimator, Crazy talk, CC3, CC2 3Dxchange V2.
Just one question: the sames projects readings work very well by reading them with Iclone 4, but they are displayed jerking slightly if I open them with Iclone 7: Iclone is a little more greedy. Would I improve fluency by increasing the current memory (12GB) to 16GB?
very cordially
Bonne continuation
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi Jack, et bienvenue sur le forum (je suis français)
To tell you the truth, If you want to do something good with Iclone 7, you really need to buy a pc with a good graphic card,  GTX 1070 is a good starting, I7 and at least 16Go of ram.But if you can't, minimum I5 
Bonne chance Smile

Charly

jack d'alès
jack d'alès
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)Senior Member (467 reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Charly, and thank you for your message.
I made a topic on the forum "general" about it. It is true that my current pc suffers with iclone 7.
How hard is the life of an artist  !
thank you,
cordially
jack of Alès

Reading This Topic