Profile Picture

Question about animating jpg images

Posted By SuzieDesign 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
SuzieDesign
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I purchased the software and I thought I saw somewhere a tutorial for jpg images animation. does anyone know where  can find it? and do I have to have bones in my character to make it respond to my facial expressions?
vepop
vepop
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
If you are creating a morph-based head, you have to separate the head from the body first.
It should be a front-facing character and the picture should have no glasses on or hair covering the face.
Make sure the background is transparent.
Pick a character template.
Bring the character template to the Composer Mode.
Click Çreate 'morph-based head.
Open the 'face' that you have created earlier.
Follow the instruction given in the Ímage Processing' screen.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
SuzieDesign
SuzieDesign
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Thank you so much for answering my question. I will try that. This the image I am trying to use in png. 

Reading This Topic