Posted By Tony (RL) 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

What's New in LIVE FACE Profile v1.03 & LIVE FACE APP v1.0.7

Author
Tony (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Dear iCloners,

Reallusion has released a new version of both LIVE FACE Profile and LIVE FACE App.
     An Ethernet Adapter can ensure a fast response time between iClone and your iPhone (under 10ms).  This can eliminate all potential lag for the facial mo-cap process. 

You can buy an Ethernet Adapter from Apple Store or Amazon.

Note: In order to capture mo-cap data at 60 FPS, the response time should be kept under 16.6ms.
  • Fixed: Resolved issue with TCP sticky packages for smoother recording and minimized data loss.

Important: please make sure you update both the Profile and iPhone App to the latest version to ensure that the new functionalities work properly. You can update LIVE FACE Profile through Reallusion Hub.

*Updated on Sept. 17th: LIVE FACE Profile v1.04 released for fixing "Set Zero Pose was disabled".

Tony
Product Marketing Manager 

www.reallusion.com
Edited
5 Years Ago by Grace (RL)
DavidinLA
DavidinLA
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Can we use Live Face with iClone if we upgrade to the iPhone 11?
AllenLee (RL)
AllenLee (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)

DavidinLA (10/11/2019)
Can we use Live Face with iClone if we upgrade to the iPhone 11?

Hi David,

LIVE FACE app is compatible with iPhone 11.

Allen Lee
Edited
5 Years Ago by AllenLee (RL)
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
AllenLee,

Would it be possible for MotionLive to have an option to save out the IP address so we don't have to enter it each time?  Clearly it's possible -- right now it's hard coded in the plugin (and I have edited the plugin and saved it so it has my IP, but if I go this hard wired route I'll need to do it again) but it would be great to just press a button and save the edited IP and the next time you connected it would know the right one.

(This would also be good for the PN -- right now it assumes 7001 but I have had to use 8001 so each and every time I connect I have to edit it as well.  And I can't do the "edit the file" trick as I can't find where it's hard coded).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
AllenLee (RL)
AllenLee (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)

Hi Kelleytoons,

This is a good suggestion.
We will discuss this specification internally but I can't guarantee when this feature will be available.
Thanks for your advice.

Allen

Reading This Topic