Profile Picture

How to fix this problem?

Posted By reyafa 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
reyafa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3a78d69c-2462-4fa5-9747-7369.jpghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ece58214-75b0-4017-a640-783c.jpgHello guys! How to fix this problem? I used mesh from game.
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Form you screenshots I gathered that 22 and 39 (shoulders I suppose) are not linked to the chain leading directly to the Hip Bone.
Meaning you have improperly assigned head/neck bones and shoulders are probably chained to the Hip through the Head / Neck .
So this is area you need to check and reassign.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7730d2c8-1c87-4ffb-a3c3-5fcc.jpg

show expanded spine / neck applets and point where the corresponding bones are assigned on the armature.

Forgot to mention. Make sure to set your girl to T-pose before converting.

Edited
5 Years Ago by 4u2ges
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 30 minutes ago
Another possibility is that what looks like the hip bone is really not the top of the bone hierarchy. Sometimes the bone you need is the one right above what appears to be the hips.

A super easy way to make sure you have the proper hip bone.

Select the bone coming up from the grid to the skeleton.
See which bone name that is in the left-hand panel. 
The bone name immediately below that in the hierarchy is what you want for the hip bone.
Click on the pelvis in the retargeting pictogram.
In the Left-hand column, click on the bone-name immediately below the name of the bone coming up from the grid.
reyafa
reyafa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)

4u2ges (9/6/2019)
Form you screenshots I gathered that 22 and 39 (shoulders I suppose) are not linked to the chain leading directly to the Hip Bone.
Meaning you have improperly assigned head/neck bones and shoulders are probably chained to the Hip through the Head / Neck .
So this is area you need to check and reassign.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7730d2c8-1c87-4ffb-a3c3-5fcc.jpg

show expanded spine / neck applets and point where the corresponding bones are assigned on the armature.

Forgot to mention. Make sure to set your girl to T-pose before converting.

You could not shoot a short video, for example, this model. I’m very stupid and don’t understand how to place bones correctly -) Model from the game Tomb RIDER
https://mega.nz/#!SgwS3IoD
reyafa
reyafa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Sry, thi correct link https://mega.nz/#!SgwS3IoD!E-yRov2SOnySy-Yw-eQldKHJb__-wEuGhk-EjUQg87U
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
OK, so you asked and I did it. But here are few points:

1. The model you gave me a link for is not the same as pictured. It has a different bones structure. So looking at my video would most likely not help to convert the original model you are working with.
2. I do not usually talk in my videos. In this case narration is a must. But I still do not talk. So take it as is.. Smile
3. To actually do it right way, including facial expressions and properly setting right T-pose takes hours. I hate setting T-pose in 3DX anyway. My 5 min video is quick and dirty only for the minimum required bones.
4. This is Xnalara model. It has to go through Blender first for the precise T-pose, materials and mesh fixing. Basically a day of work at minimum.
5. You are not that stupid as you said if you got thus far Smile
6. Only doing it yourself with trial and errors would help you in most of the cases when converting models. You learn by doing.
7. There probably whole bunch of better videos out there for converting to non-standard. So someone might post yet more....

Edited
5 Years Ago by 4u2ges

Reading This Topic