Profile Picture

Do I have to start from earlier versions or just with the latest I own to reinstall?

Posted By grinnbear 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Do I have to start from earlier versions or just with the latest I own...

Author
grinnbear
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Doing a fresh install in Windows 7. I started with iClone 3 & Crazytalk 5 & then bought upgrades to both, do I have to install these old versions first, or can I go to my account page, download a fresh one & install?

I have copied the entire Reallusion folder under all users/documents, so I should be covered there. I have the location of the new folder in Win 7 to transfer to thanks to other posts.
If I have this right, this should copy over all my purchased content as well, right(iClone 4 template)? I assume that I will have to remove the trial on them by using them while connected, right?

My PC
====
CPU: 4.00 gigahertz Intel Core i7-6700K
MB: Gigabyte Z170N-Gaming 5
RAM: 16GB DDR4 2133
HD: 2-2TB Western DigitalCaviar Black
VB: EVGA GTX 980
DirectX: 12

"Sure you can trust the government, ask any Indian."
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi,

If you now have iClone4 and Crazytalk 6 you do not need to install any older versions unless you wish to do so. iClone3 and iClone4 and Crazytalk 5 and Crazytalk 6 can run alongside each other but it not a requirement to install both versions.

You can get the latest full installers for both programs by logging into your account. You should also copy over your iClone Template folders if you have purchased any content packs as this will save you having to install them again afterwards. You can then simply use one click verification to remove all the "Trial" tags in one go.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic