Posted By Peter (RL) 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Please Tell Us Your Favorite Fantasy Playset

Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Dear iClone and Character Creator users,

To help our Content Team plan for the future, please tell us which of the following theme packs you were most excited about and why.

We’d love to hear your opinions which will help us produce the high quality content assets you need in the future. 

The choices are:

Fantasy Playset I: Assassins
Fantasy Playset II: Sorcerer & Sorceress
Fantasy Playset III: Paladin & Darksider (Darksider will release in September.)
Warrior Playset: Gladiator Vol. 1 & 2
Doomsday Playset: Survivors
Doomsday Playset: Zombies

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
5 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
kungphu
kungphu
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Not a play set but I really loved the Toon Pack for CC. There are some fantastic clothing sets for it in the marketplace as well. I do amoot of toons and even if I don’t use them as a base the morals are great to add to existing sculpts I’ve made in zbrush.

I’m about to pull the trigger on the Paladin and Darksider pack. They look stunning!!! I think that’s the pack I’m most excited about. I’ve bought all the packs, but the two that have made their way into our shorter films is the sorcerer and again not a “play set” but we used the Barbarian outfit from the Game Character Pack. It was perfect for our film. If you can imagine, we used both outfits in a political genre film. Still waiting for the festival to allow us to post, but will do once we get the green light. They were beyond perfect for our film and added a ton to the look! Huge Thumbs up from us at Alpha Flight Films!!!

P.S. I’d love to see other period price packs like Western Outfits an perhaps something from the Victorian Period 1800’s. I’m imagining Corpse Bride clothing from Burton’s film. Great for film but probs not for game assets. Probably a minority request but we can all dream!

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Reading This Topic