Profile Picture

iClone crashes when opening the editor

Posted By Tanny007 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Tanny007
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year

I used the trial version of the Curve Editor for some days. It worked just fine. So after trying it, I decided to buy it, which I did yesterday. I started iClone, used some simple props and started the Curve Editor. First, I didn't get any curves in the window. So I decided to use one of the tutorials. After loading one of these files, I started the editor again, resulting in just showing the editor's windowframe, then iClone crashed. After that, iClone crashes each time, I try to start the Curve Editor. I installed it several times now, but the result is the same. I hope, you may have an idea, how I can solve this problem..I already contacted support (many thanks to them for trying to help me), but the problem still exists. I deinstalled iClone and the editor, deleted Temp-Files, and used a registry cleaner. I also updated my graphics card. I don't have any clue, what else I could try. Maybe someone here in the forum has any idea.

Reading This Topic