IMPORTANT: Nvidia Graphics Driver 436.02 Issues

Posted By Peter (RL) Last Year
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
lollosone
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
In case you are wondering, the issue is still there with the latest gaming drivers released on the 10th of September. So stick with the Studio driver
vrsquare
vrsquare
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Tried to open CC3.04 with different compatibility settings. Didn't work! Also tried to roll back the graphic driver. Doesn't allow to roll back. We are in the middle of a project deliver and need to have it up again immediately.
Alasandro
Alasandro
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 5 days ago
Switch to Studio drivers and it will work.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3e50a46e-d8c0-4152-b006-2709.jpg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 9 hours ago
vrsquare (9/18/2019)
Tried to open CC3.04 with different compatibility settings. Didn't work! Also tried to roll back the graphic driver. Doesn't allow to roll back. We are in the middle of a project deliver and need to have it up again immediately.

All you should need to do is visit the page below, input your graphic card details, search and then download and install  the 431.60 game ready driver or the Studio drivers.

https://www.geforce.com/drivers

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Dragonskunk
Dragonskunk
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I updated my windows 10 to v1901, but windows felt the need to update my GPU while it was at it to the latest game driver, making iClone not even start. 
I am now downloading the latest studio driver: 431.86 
If this driver is good and all works, this reply will not be edited.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f0d5a6aa-f907-4e06-b7ab-3cc3.jpg
mikaelworks
mikaelworks
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Greetings,
Unrelated issue. In Cartoon Animator 4 after creating an initial pose I wanted to animate the body with Face Tracker 3d. But when I hit preview the pose goes to T-pose. How do I keep my modified pose and animate only the body movement using Face Tracked 3D? Thank you.
animagic
animagic
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)

Last Active: 11 hours ago
Dragonskunk (9/24/2019)
I updated my windows 10 to v1901, but windows felt the need to update my GPU while it was at it to the latest game driver, making iClone not even start. 

There is a setting in Windows to prevent automatic driver updates. It is accessed via the Control Panel:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2a28db42-e1e4-4156-8b53-ae9f.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1a09220f-ab50-42ac-ad1a-33ec.pnghttps://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/d14339d0-cd32-4b35-88f9-40a0.png

Dragonskunk
Dragonskunk
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
animagic (9/24/2019)
Dragonskunk (9/24/2019)

There is a setting in Windows to prevent automatic driver updates. It is accessed via the Control Panel:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2a28db42-e1e4-4156-8b53-ae9f.png

I will use that setting when I will let Window 10 connect to the internet again.

Thanks for the tip.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f0d5a6aa-f907-4e06-b7ab-3cc3.jpg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 9 hours ago
UPDATE:

We have now heard from Nvidia who have found the problem and plan to release a driver update to fix the issue. Sadly this won't be until late October but at least we know a fix is coming. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

justaviking
justaviking
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.8K reputation)

Last Active: 12 minutes ago
Thanks for the news update, Peter.

So it was an Nvidia problem after all.  Verrrry interesting,  It could have gone either way, but I always thought it was interesting how several people were adamant (based on assumptions) that it was "obviously" a deficiency in iClone.  Whistling

Regardless, it's good to know a proper fix is on its way.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 7, i7-3770k CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 16GB RAM, Asus P8Z77-V Pro motherboard, 500 GB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Reading This Topic