Profile Picture

What's New in Character Creator 3.1 (sneak preview)

Posted By Miranda (RL) 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
info_852952
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
When will this update go live? i could really use the LOD tool!
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
info_852952 (8/27/2019)
When will this update go live? i could really use the LOD tool!

This week! Very soon! Smile

info_852952
info_852952
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Awesome ! Smile
samwhite
samwhite
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Any word on how late in August this release is going to be? We're almost out of days, and I'm excited. 
Zeronimo
Zeronimo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
samwhite (8/27/2019)
Any word on how late in August this release is going to be? We're almost out of days, and I'm excited. 

within 4 days no more. Wink

mr_vidius
mr_vidius
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
Miranda (RL) (8/14/2019)
animagic (8/13/2019)
mr_vidius (8/9/2019)

well that totally sucks. i have the CC pipeline. but the 3DX one is priced way out of my reach. so if i'm understanding you correctly. i have to have the 3DX pipeline to do anything with the G6 in CC. sounds like a lot of people are going to be left out in the cold.. again. i was going to ask you when all these miracles were going to appear. but since i'm screwed again with the need for a pipeline i can not afford.. forget it.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, CC3 Pipeline, which you already have, gives you all this functionality No need for 3DX Pipeline! 

The Transformer function from CC3 is extended to included handling G6 characters.

Your comprehension to this function is correct.
I thought what mr_vidius was trying to say that he has a lot of G6 character content, but he doesn't have 3DXchange Pipeline to convert them to FBX format, which is the only acceptable format for Transformer. This is something I don't know how to properly comment...

that is ok Miranda. i understand. pipeline or not, the only other issue would be, that i would have to have the export on the G6 character too. so even if i did have the pipeline, i would need the export thingy on the character in order to export it as an FBX to use in CC3. so as i see it. the feature is something i can't use anyway. perhaps i'll wait until a marketplace master makes a G6 converted to CC. or  i can figure out where to find templates i can use to make stuff.

vidius

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 54 minutes ago

that is ok Miranda. i understand. pipeline or not, the only other issue would be, that i would have to have the export on the G6 character too. so even if i did have the pipeline, i would need the export thingy on the character in order to export it as an FBX to use in CC3. so as i see it. the feature is something i can't use anyway. perhaps i'll wait until a marketplace master makes a G6 converted to CC. or  i can figure out where to find templates i can use to make stuff.

vidius

Couple more steps, but you can use any generation clothing if you export it as OBJ.

samwhite
samwhite
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
For anyone wondering, it's now live! It didn't actually show up in the Reallusion Hub for me, but I was in CC3 already and just decided to click "Check for Update" in the help menu, and it brought me straight to the update page. Good times!
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
samwhite (8/29/2019)
For anyone wondering, it's now live! It didn't actually show up in the Reallusion Hub for me, but I was in CC3 already and just decided to click "Check for Update" in the help menu, and it brought me straight to the update page. Good times!

Yes, it's available now!
https://forum.reallusion.com/420494/Whats-New-in-Character-Creator-31

vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Its nice the see news updates but I would love to have the possibility to to remove unnecessary bones . not all Character are human like and have e.g no fingers or only 4. 
It is imosible to create a Character without fingers , because the weights deform the mesh , no matter how you adjust the bones 
Why is it  not possible to adjust the bones or weights fo a character, why ? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Reading This Topic