Subject:CrazyTalk 8 Pro 3 D animation skin color

Posted By Dewd 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Dewd
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi.  This is my first attempt at trying this, so please respond knowing that I basically need step--by-step instructions. 

I want to turn a black and white 2D characters into 3D.  So, the skin tone of the character needs to be black or white.  However, when I choose an ethnic background for my character's facial features, an ethnic skin tone is added to the image.

Is there a way to create a 3D character with just plain black or white skin? I am animating black and white cartoon characters. I use CorelDraw x7 as a graphics program. I also have Photoshop Elements, not the full version of Photoshop. Would either CorelDraw or Elements work with CrazyTalk if I have to use an outside program to change the skin color of the 3D character? If so, which steps would I take to change the color?

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Reading This Topic