IClone 7.5 Has Arrived

Posted By Data Juggler 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Tony (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi toystorylab,

The IC 7.5 update mainly focuses on the compatibility with the Unreal Live Link Plug-in, so it's hard to separate the threads of two products.

You can discuss IC 7.5 in the Unreal Live Link Thread if possible.

BR
Tony

toystorylab (8/1/2019)
By the way,

@REALLUSION

Why is there no OFFICIAL iClone 7.5 Issues Thread??

Tony
Product Marketing Manager 

www.reallusion.com
nikofilm
nikofilm
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
rosuckmedia!!!!! Thank you! Now everything is OK!
TopOneTone
TopOneTone
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Sad to say the "Look At" function has not been fixed, I'm still getting cross-eyes and having to delete all use of this function on the timeline. 
Another really annoying factor is that it now takes even longer (was already way too long in the previous version) for IC7 to load up with the addition of Unreal Live. It would be really useful to be able to select which components automatically load as part of the initial opening of iclone, so you don't have to sit around waiting for items you either do not use or do not initially need. 
I also notice the announced "4096x2048 video export" is not there. 

Is this just me or have others experienced the same?

Cheers,

Tony
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
TopOneTone (8/4/2019)
I also notice the announced "4096x2048 video export" is not there. 

Is this just me or have others experienced the same?

I believe I read that it's sort of hidden.  You need to select "Custom" resolution and then you can do it.  I've been lazy and haven't updated yet, so I can't verify that.  (Been busy replacing disk drives and taking care of my lawn.)

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

hirospot
hirospot
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Re: Video Export for TopOneTone

Use Custom to get the Max. Video Output Size 4096 x 2304 at WMV and AVI Format.
Please check the 9th post in the first page for Video Export with fig.

Thank you,
Hiro
Pulp3d
Pulp3d
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
7.5 UGH!
---Emissive planes don't disappear from the display when you make them dummy objects. Now I have emissive planes blocking the camera view while I set up a shot.
---Python doesn't work anymore, specifically the batch renderer. Guess they'll find a way to make us pay for it now.
---Files save sometimes, other times not.
---Adding a point light takes forever or crashes the app. Sometimes.

There are other annoyances but I really wish I could go back to 7.4
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
---Emissive planes don't disappear from the display when you make them dummy objects. Now I have emissive planes blocking the camera view while I set up a shot.
---Python doesn't work anymore, specifically the batch renderer. Guess they'll find a way to make us pay for it now.

I have started a heavy loaded project in 7.4 and finished in 7.5 applying a lot of custom python scripts without a problem.
To hide emissives, try hitting CTRL+D (dummies display might have been trigger ON somehow).

Pulp3d
Pulp3d
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Thanks I figured out the python issue. It's under plug ins and I was trying to open it from the scripts menu.

Ctrl D worked for the planes! Thank you again!

Reading This Topic