oASCENDING STAIRS WITH MIXAMAO LOOPS

Posted By woody173 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
woody173
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi I have downloaded a loop from mixamo to climb some stairs. The loop takes a couple of steps but when i try to create a loop it jumps back to its original position at the start of the loop instead of continuing to climb the stairs as i was hoping. I have notice most of mixamo loops do the same thing so was wondering if their is an easy fix for this. I have even tried to use dummies to keep the feet in position using attach and reach to, but the feet seem to have a mind of their own for some reason and the foot rotate and move in all manor of weird ways. Please can anyone point me to a video tutorial or something to help me out.

Im trying to create all maqnor of movements for my character before i continue with my next project which is taking longer than i expected. But saying that my improvemnets over the past few years is definately on the up.
Using iClone 6.5 by the way until i can afford an upgraded computer so i can buy iClone 7

Many thanks

Nick

Reading This Topic