Profile Picture

Custom Clothes issue

Posted By mathieu.giord 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mathieu.giord
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi, i have an issue when i'm trying to make custom clothes, the fact is, when i'm trying to put 2 clothes from my custom clothes, they are "Replacing" each other, and i need to have both at the same time on my character, i've noticed this little number, http://prntscr.com/og6701
And i think that, all the custom clothes with the same number, are replacing eachother, and it's kind of bad because i have as exemple a shirt, and beacause the shirt is on "3", i cant put the gloves wich are on "3" too.
I hope to be clear, Thanks for your time and your help 
Attachments
pourforum.png (83 views, 12.00 KB)
Edited
5 Years Ago by mathieu.giord
Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Not an Issue:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/de93e539-aec3-42bc-9119-c83a.jpg
Greets Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
If 2 items have the same number then when you load the second one it will replace the first one and vice versa.
You will need to load one and change its number so you can load the second one without replacing the first one.

You also need to set the first items number lower than the second one you want to load if the first one needs to be under the second one.
If the first one needs to be above the second one then you need to set its number higher than the second one

Loading CC now and will show you an image of how to change the number

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
OK, I don't need to....Postfrosch already done it

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
mathieu.giord
mathieu.giord
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Ok thanks, and can we go further than 20 ? 
Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year

No

Greets from Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
Scyra
Scyra
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
mathieu.giord (7/17/2019)

It seems possible. I have boots, gloves, and shirt all on layer 1, but I cannot have 2 of the same "type"—two shirts for example, or two arm-bands ("Other" catagory) sharing a layer.

Update: Shoes, Gloves, Clothes, each have their own separate layers.
Clothes: 20 Layers
Gloves: 2 Layers
Shoes: 2 Layers
Accessories: Unlimited?—does not use collision layers at all.
Hair: 1 Layer—if you import 2 items as hair such as a hair & beard they will be combined as 1 hair.

CC3 & Daz Tricks | CC3 to Unity workflow

Edited
5 Years Ago by Scyra

Reading This Topic