"AgeGen" Age Generator Mega Pack is live

Posted By Colonel_Klink 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Colonel_Klink
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
toystorylab (7/18/2019)
Colonel_Klink (7/17/2019)
I'm not sure how I go about putting it into the Content Store. I will ask Miranda

Hey Bob,
I thought i could use my "Elite Member" bonus on this in content store,
but after all, you discounted already more than Elite would do...
So, i wouldn't get a better deal, i just bought it in Market Place Wink

Thank you. Any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Cheers
Bob

See all my content in one place
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a5008f7f-0e1f-4504-bcf8-f262.png
Facebook Page: CWK3D Game and Film Content
Cancer Survivor - Retired Teacher - Geriatric Icloner still learning
Hardware: ZX80; Operating System- ZX80 Basic; CPU - ZX80 @ 3.25 MHz; Memory - 1KB; Hard Drive - N/A; Storage - Cassette; Monitor: Any old CRT TV

toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 13 hours ago
I got a prompt warning in IC7 that some content can not be installed to an older version...
Install to CC3 was fine.
So the fact i'm still on 7.3 does make limitations.
Here is the list of what did (NOT) got installed to IC7 (most things didn't):

You may find your content in the following and [Save Log] to view it later:
iAvatar: (2 items)
D:/Reallusion/Template/iClone 7 Template/iClone Template/Character/AgeGen
D:/Reallusion/Template/iClone 7 Template/iClone Template/Character

[Item Name] AG_Vanessa
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Vanessa.iavatar
[Status] Successfully installed.

[Item Name] Zane Older
[Path and file name] Character > Zane Older.iavatar
[Status] Successfully installed.

[Item Name] AG_Cap
[Path and file name] accessories\AgeGen > AG_Cap.iacc
[Status] The content can't install to a previous version of the program. Please choose the appropriate version and download again.

[Item Name] AG_Basic_Pants
[Path and file name] CC Cloth\AgeGen > AG_Basic_Pants.icloth
[Status] The content can't install to a previous version of the program. Please choose the appropriate version and download again.

[Item Name] AgeGen Tee Shirt
[Path and file name] CC Cloth\AgeGen > AgeGen Tee Shirt.icloth

[Item Name] AG_Basic_Shoe
[Path and file name] CC Shoes\AgeGen > AG_Basic_Shoe.ishoe

[Item Name] AG_Allan
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Allan.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Andy
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Andy.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Bradley
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Bradley.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Brett
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Brett.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Daryl
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Daryl.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Desmond
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Desmond.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Ellis
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Ellis.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Elsie
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Elsie.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Erbert
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Erbert.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Flynn
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Flynn.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Gilbert
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Gilbert.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Grant
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Grant.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Jeb
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Jeb.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Jebidiah
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Jebidiah.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Jimmy
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Jimmy.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Joy_Maree
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Joy_Maree.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Katie
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Katie.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Lawrie
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Lawrie.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Lonnie
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Lonnie.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Lorrayne
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Lorrayne.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Maddox
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Maddox.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Maggie
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Maggie.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Mick
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Mick.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Miranda
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Miranda.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Mortimer
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Mortimer.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Munch
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Munch.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Murphy
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Murphy.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Nick
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Nick.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Nigel
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Nigel.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Pauline
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Pauline.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Pickard
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Pickard.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Randolph
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Randolph.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Randolph_Senior
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Randolph_Senior.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Steve
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Steve.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Thomas Ode
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Thomas Ode.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Tyrell
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Tyrell.iavatar

[Item Name] AG_Wally
[Path and file name] Character\AgeGen > AG_Wally.iavatar

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)

Hi toystorylab.
Thanks for the list. I'll upload them again tomorrow  and set RLCntUploader to 7.0 compatibility. Sorry for the inconvenience, I presumed everyone that uses iClone 7 was using the latest version. I'll send you a PM when I have done that so that you can download them again. For the life of me I don't understand why RL has incompatibility issues within a version release... but then ours is not to reason why, but to...
In the meantime I have updated AG_Andy,iavatar and AG_Allan.iavatar to version 7.0. Could you download them and let me know if they install.
Thanks.

Hardware: ZX80; Operating System- ZX80 Basic; CPU - ZX80 @ 3.25 MHz; Memory - 1KB; Hard Drive - N/A; Storage - Cassette; Monitor: Any old CRT TV

Edited
5 Years Ago by Colonel_Klink
toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Thanx for quick reply and trying to help...
I can't pick those single items for download.
Strangely Market Place shows only 3 single items of the pack:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0f3a8317-2cee-4d75-84af-2cad.png

So i will have to re-install everything to check that out...

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

Edited
5 Years Ago by toystorylab
Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

toystorylab (7/18/2019)
Thanx for quick reply and trying to help...
I can't pick those single items for download.
Strangely Market Place shows only 3 single items of the pack:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0f3a8317-2cee-4d75-84af-2cad.png

So i will have to re-install everything to check that out...

Hmm that is weird as I can download stuff individually from packs. Don't download it all just yet. I'll update the faulty packs in the morning and will let you know when I have done that. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Bob

Edited
5 Years Ago by Colonel_Klink
toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I only took the IC7 installer, went fast...
Allan, Andy and Vanessa arrived Wink
Thanx

larryjbiz
larryjbiz
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Ok...thank you
Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

toystorylab (7/18/2019)
I only took the IC7 installer, went fast...
Allan, Andy and Vanessa arrived Wink
Thanx

Hi
All individual characters and affected clothing have now been updated and should be compatible with iClone 7.0 up.
Sorry about the inconvenience. I will remember this for the next batch of characters.
Cheers
Bob

toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Colonel_Klink (7/18/2019)
All individual characters and affected clothing have now been updated and should be compatible with iClone 7.0 up.

Hey Bob,
only one thing went wrong:

Thank you very much!

Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

toystorylab (7/19/2019)
Colonel_Klink (7/18/2019)

Hey Bob,
only one thing went wrong:

Thank you very much!

Ah! One always tries to slip past. Fixed it for you sir. Thank you for your patience
Cheers
Bob

Reading This Topic