Profile Picture

Cartoon Character Designer : Toon Figures

Posted By charles_samuel2000 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
charles_samuel2000
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 days ago
OK Guys, this dunderhead FINALLY figured it out. I was to download the toon figures first, then the NLD, then press ONLY the NLD which will download everything into its place. Thanks for your patience with me.
charles_samuel2000
charles_samuel2000
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)Senior Member (375 reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
Cartoon Character Designer : Toon Figures-- some basic problems...1. The jewelries will not stay attach to the bone areas. What am I doing wrong?
2. Is there a way I can cut a piece off of the hair?
3. The hair change color from CC3 (blonde) when I upload it to iclone 7 (white), How can I prevent this?
4. Why is the appearance editor grayed out, is there another way to activate it in CC3?
  If you have suggested, Thanks!
juliein3d
juliein3d
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I have the same issue, in fact I get the hair, teeth and eyes that are Toon but no toon body or face, so no avatars.  I did get the zip with them AND I did run the installer several times in fact.  Nothing but hair, teeth and eyes for Toon.  How do I get the actual avatars into CC3? This was pricy, the Cartoon Character Designers Bundle.  Cost me $200 smackers so need to get them.  See below this is after running Install.RLD

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7f7d0e2c-22fe-435b-a09f-489d.png
juliein3d
juliein3d
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
They have cartoon bases under Skin but they don't come as a figure, is there such a thing with this pack, defaults that you start with that look like the characters in the ad?  I'm trying to find the how to on this to create characters like the ones we see in this marketing.  Seems odd not to have character default presets that show up under Avatars that you can drag like the ones you get from Hivewire or from Essential Morphs.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (66.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (66.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (66.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (66.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (66.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (66.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (66.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (66.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (66.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
juliein3d (12/14/2019)
They have cartoon bases under Skin but they don't come as a figure, is there such a thing with this pack, defaults that you start with that look like the characters in the ad?  I'm trying to find the how to on this to create characters like the ones we see in this marketing.  Seems odd not to have character default presets that show up under Avatars that you can drag like the ones you get from Hivewire or from Essential Morphs.

Hi... The Toon Figures can be found under Project > Character (Avatar) > Toon Figures (see below).

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5f26fae2-4707-4455-acd3-d0f5.png

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic