importing a character with cape

Posted By niceblinkluck 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Author
niceblinkluck
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
sooooo just bought cc3 pipline..downloading it all excited to dive in and my cousin turns up....so it will be the morning before I get to explore...thanks so much
rdegoede333
rdegoede333
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Mike is right ! Let the Cartoon Figures come to live !https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cb9ae15a-5a95-48d7-b5af-2cff.png
rdegoede333
rdegoede333
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
New to the forum, ... Mike is right, let the Toon Figures come to Life ...Winkhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/50052b7b-1469-454b-8ce6-2bd9.png
niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Looking at tutorials...cc3 pipeline...ot to take in...I will learn as I try to make my female hero
niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

hi rdegoede333  I pefer the cartoon look as realistic figures have that uncanny valley dead eye look
niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Sooo...ive been watching some tutorials and even the one by you mike ...ive not seen one yet where I can edit daz clothes to make my costumes...but obviously its early days.
 i'm thinking I find a daz costume that is as close as can be to my female hero and edit it somehow....so im going to look now at whats available
niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

been looking at the daz characters and hair but then came across the Kimberly for genesis character...if its possible to morph her head smaller..give her larger boobs to make her look 17 or 18 she would be bang on for my female hero...if you think this can be done ill grab her...but then how does licencing work? if im using her in my cartoon..?...do I need licencing? I would just be putting it on you tube

then I noticed the  captain charisma for genesis 3 and liked the material of his costume...she would look great in that material but the costume looks nothing like hers....
is there a tutorial on how you can change costumes like you are doing with mancunian? sorry about the questions..i obviously want to run before I can walk    

niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

oops don't know why the rest of my message is missing..yes so I saw this genesis superhero and like the material of his costume it would look great on my female hero ...but not the costume as it stands
. Is there a tutorial showing me how I can edit costumes like you are doing with mancunian? sorry im trying to walk before I can run.
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
I started to put together a tutorial on what I did with the costume but got sidetracked.  Let me do that and it will answer a lot of your questions (and help others, hopefully).

As for characters -- those from Daz you can use in videos without licensing (actually, it gets complicated because in actual practice you are using the Daz gen figures remapped onto CC3 avatars, which even RL might get into some issues about but hasn't so far.  But then if you mod her further I can't imagine any possible problems you'd have).  As for modding a character -- remember that any morphs you have in CC3 can be applied to any character.  So you can customize a character completely.  I'll try and include that in the tutorial as well.

It's a tennis day so it will have to wait until this afternoon (about 10 hours from now).

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

AWESOME mike...cant thank you enough...enjoy your tennis and ill look forward to your tutorials whenever you get around to them  
that also answers the question about my female hero....ill buy her today at some point... really excited as to how this is shaping up.if i can get the two costumes right....
Edited
5 Years Ago by niceblinkluck

Reading This Topic