Profile Picture

Installing Cartoon Animator 4 Pro

Posted By mauime5 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mauime5
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I'm a little frustrated. I can't find anything, anywhere, on how to install Cartoon Animator 4 Pro. You would think that would be right here. I've looked on YouTube. I've looked here in the forum. I've tried to search the manual which shows me nothing. And support is a minimum of a two day wait. There really seems to be very little TLC from this company. I must be the only idiot having trouble trying to install this program. Can somebody PLEASE help tell me where to go. I purchased this for my daughter who would love it to death if I can just get it installed on one of our computers. John

Albert_RL
Albert_RL
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Last Year
Hi,
May I inquire are you still facing trouble installing CTA4?
We would very much like to help, please let me know if the issue still exists.
vepop
vepop
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Search for CTA4_Pro_Enu.exe file for installation.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
wherethingshappen
wherethingshappen
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hello, I can't decide nor do I know what is suitable for me. Pipeline or Pro? I never worked with animations before, nor do I own Photo Shop or 3d chars. But I would like top be able to work later on also in 3d a animations. Will; I have to get pipeline for this Or will Pro do?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
mauime5 (7/2/2019)
I'm a little frustrated. I can't find anything, anywhere, on how to install Cartoon Animator 4 Pro. You would think that would be right here. I've looked on YouTube. I've looked here in the forum. I've tried to search the manual which shows me nothing. And support is a minimum of a two day wait. There really seems to be very little TLC from this company. I must be the only idiot having trouble trying to install this program. Can somebody PLEASE help tell me where to go. I purchased this for my daughter who would love it to death if I can just get it installed on one of our computers. John

Please install the Reallusion Hub using the link below. Then sign into the Hub with the same username and password you used when purchasing CTA4. Once signed in all your purchased products will be listed in the Hub. Now just click the "Install" button for Cartoon Animator 4. Note: You will also be asked at the same time if you want to download and install the Resource Pack. Just say agree to this to get the additional content.

https://www.reallusion.com/hub/

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

wherethingshappen (7/3/2019)
Hello, I can't decide nor do I know what is suitable for me. Pipeline or Pro? I never worked with animations before, nor do I own Photo Shop or 3d chars. But I would like top be able to work later on also in 3d a animations. Will; I have to get pipeline for this Or will Pro do?

You will really only need the Pipeline version if you wish to create or edit your own custom characters in Photoshop (or other PSD compatible image editors), or if you wish to bring in 3D motion files from iClone for use with the G2 characters. With the Pro version, you will still be able to create custom characters within Cartoon Animator 4 itself and you will still be able to create 3D animations.

Plus you can always upgrade from Pro to Pipeline at a later date if you wish. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

3doutlaw
3doutlaw
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago

Plus you can always upgrade from Pro to Pipeline at a later date if you wish. Smile

Where is the information/cost on Upgrading from Pro to Pipeline?  I am in a trial right now, and weighing my options.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

3doutlaw (8/1/2019)

Where is the information/cost on Upgrading from Pro to Pipeline?  I am in a trial right now, and weighing my options.

You will save quite a bit if you go for CTA4 Pipeline to start with. Upgrading always works out costlier so if in doubt, and your budget allows, I would advise going for Pipeline straight off. Upgrade/Member Prices can be found by visiting the page below when logged into your Reallusion Account. The discount you get will depend if you have purchased any Reallusion products in the past, but generally, you would pay around $149 to upgrade from Pro to Pipeline.

https://www.reallusion.com/store/product.html?l=1&p=cta

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic