Profile Picture

Are there issues with CC3 and exporting embedded A-Pose to UE4 ?

Posted By marcthenarc 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Are there issues with CC3 and exporting embedded A-Pose to UE4 ?

Author
marcthenarc
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
After finally making my first test long after the last CC3 to UE4 webinar, I decided to give it a go, loaded a default character, use the A-Pose called "_Open A_UE4", export to FBX while selecting "Embed A-Pose for Unreal" and select "Delete Hidden Mesh (alternatively I toggled this value on and off for testing but results were the same).

Apparently, CC plugin is on and working.

Turns out I still have a T-Pose for my character in UE4.

So what am I doing wrong ?
Any help appreciated.

Marc.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Both the T-Pose and A-Pose should be embedded when you export to UE4.

However, you can also try putting a check in Include Motion > Custom and then add the A-Pose file there.

Please watch the tutorial below which takes you through the process in some detail.

https://youtu.be/-qZsU5jaW2M

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
5 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
marcthenarc
marcthenarc
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Peter.

Sorry for the very late response.  Thank you for the video link.  It was very helpful. 

Reading This Topic