What am I missing here?

Posted By Moonci 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Moonci
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I bought an Iphone Xs Max and the Motion Live plugin.  I  have the most recent update to Iclone 7 and have the live face app on my iphone.  I pull up a character and attempt to connect Live Face and Motion Live.  I see the character name  - Walter.  I click on the character and nothing happens.  I click on the gear and still, nothing happens.  I see the Motion live panel and on my phone I see my face.  It seems to work great on the phone in that I see it indicate the may head is tilted left or right or looking up or down.  Walter does nothing.  Any idea what might be going on here?
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
Did you put the IP address of the iPhone into the Live Face plugin panel in Motion Live?  You need to do that and on your phone it will say "Connected" (or some such -- I don't have iClone up and running at the moment but if you need me to actually walk you through I can do that).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Moonci
Moonci
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have the Motion Live panel up and I see the IP address on my Iphone, but when I click on my character (in the panel) nothing happens so I click on the face facial gear - nothing happens and I  can't put the IP address in under "connection" because it isn't accepting input from my keyboard.   Any help would be much appreciated,
n.huebner_158245
n.huebner_158245
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have exactly the same situation here. Contacted RL Support one month ago. Still no answer or solution.
I bought Leap Motion and Live Face Plugin. No Matter how i connect, USB or Wifi... No matter how much i uninstall and reinstall
NOTHING changes. LOG File says something:

File "C:/Program Files/Reallusion/iClone 7/Bin64/OpenPlugin/MotionLIVE\motionlivekit.py", line 68, in add_device_to_list return motion_live_device_module.add_device_to_list(device_group, qml_module_name, device_name, device_id)
File "motionlive.py", line 493, in motionlive.MotionLiveDeviceModule.add_device_to_list
File "liveface.py", line 154, in liveface.LiveFace.__init__
File "C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 7\Bin64\RLPy.py", line 13886, in <lambda>
__getattr__ = lambda self, name: _swig_getattr(self, RTcpClient, name)
File "C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 7\Bin64\RLPy.py", line 80, in _swig_getattr
raise AttributeError("'%s' object has no attribute '%s'" % (class_type.__name__, name))
AttributeError
Edited
5 Years Ago by n.huebner_158245
n.huebner_158245
n.huebner_158245
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
So my problem has been solved finally. RL Hub didnt show the newest LIVEFACE and LEAPMOTION Profile Versions. It always listed v.1.0 as the newest.
I tried to refresh and check for updates but it always said v.1.0 is the newest. I couldnt download v. 1.02 of the plugins from the website or anywhere else and 
i didnt know about them anyway. Support did send me downloadlinks and LIVEFACE is working like a winner on every system. Leapmotion is working too but only
once until iclone is closed and restarted. After relaunching iClone the Leapmotion gear keeps saying "failed to connect". When i reinstall the LM Orion 3.2.1 Software
it works for another one time until iclone is restarted after quitting.
JetBlaque
JetBlaque
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
What became of this situation. I am in the exact same boat...which is a bummer. I spent a LOT OF MONEY to get this up and running.
I am waiting for RL to get back to me.

Reading This Topic