Profile Picture

(Animated picture) Gif for iClone 4 Pro

Posted By marc.armbrust_541334 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
marc.armbrust_541334
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hello everybody,

First, to everybody, have a good day. I need some help. Among you, is there anyone who could advise me for Gif (animated picture) ? I was  wondering how to insert a Gif in iClone 4 Pro to achieve a fully project. Is it possible to do it using only 
iClone 4 Pro ? Or do I need another software before insert the project building like this in iClone 4 Pro ?

Best regards to all users of iClone, members of Reallusion and people who helped me recently - Marc
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
marc.armbrust_541334 (6/24/2019)
Hello everybody,

First, to everybody, have a good day. I need some help. Among you, is there anyone who could advise me for Gif (animated picture) ? I was  wondering how to insert a Gif in iClone 4 Pro to achieve a fully project. Is it possible to do it using only 
iClone 4 Pro ? Or do I need another software before insert the project building like this in iClone 4 Pro ?

Best regards to all users of iClone, members of Reallusion and people who helped me recently - Marc

It's been a while since I've used 4, but I think it still works the same and this ONLY answers the question of how to import an animated gif.  This is how I would do it: 

1. Place  a "flat" prop on the stage 
    2. Drag and drop the gif file  onto the  prop OR Select the prop on the stage, open the Modify panel, open the Texure Settings section, Double click the Base Color,  Go to where the gif
        has been saved on your computer, select it, click Open.  The selected gif will appear in the Base Color. 

Maybe some of the more experienced users may have a different method.

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Edited
5 Years Ago by sjonesdc
animagic
animagic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
As far as I know an inserted animated GIF will not show animated in iClone. For animated textures it is best to use a video file.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic