Profile Picture

What would be the best way to allow zooming without pixelation?

Posted By palminas 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

What would be the best way to allow zooming without pixelation?

Author
palminas
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I am trying to allow myself the greatest range as far as being able to zoom in and out of my animation. I see that CTA3 was built with the capability to import SWF created from Drawplus, which is a program I own, so I have been creating all of my artwork in that program and format. 

However, there are clear limitations. I am concerned because in order to achieve some effects, I used gradients and transparencies, which do not export in a vector format. I have ways to get around that, but they bump the amount of nodes on my lines into astronomical numbers. For example, to achieve a furry looking effect without a transparency, I added a hair vector shape layer, but this layer is a single shape which contains over 158,000 nodes. I would imagine CTA will have difficulty animating that. 

Is there a way perhaps to bring my vectors into the animator and then use the animator to apply a seamless hair transparency I have?  

I would love any idea or suggestion in any direction.

Thank you. 

Reading This Topic