Profile Picture

Our Debut For 'Tracking JESUS: Step By Step Through The Gospels' ~ The Film Set ~

Posted By Kimmie777 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Our Debut For 'Tracking JESUS: Step By Step Through The Gospels' ~ The...

Author
TonyDPrime
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 days ago
Hi Kimmie, I cannot confirm that there is a limit of 4 Billboards, just in my case I can say that was where I was hitting glitches - 4 transparency layers with Daz hair.

Kimmie777
Kimmie777
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thank you, Tony! 

~ Kimmie

www.TrackingJESUS.net 

--> More Information On This Bible Film Production Can Be Found At: 
www.TrackingJESUS.net/Productions 

--> Become An Early Subscriber To The 'Tracking JESUS' YouTube Channel At: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMx91AySc3QuF-SS_3mGQQ

Kimmie777
Kimmie777
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

So by transparency layers, you were talking only about the Daz hair. 

OK, I got it now! :-)

~ Kimmie

www.TrackingJESUS.net 

Delerna
Delerna
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Lots of good suggestions being made here and I am just going to write a few of my own thoughts ...and yes, they are only just thoughts.

Number 1. Watched the video once and slightly noticed most characters weren't moving but it really didn't affect me watching it much.
                 The primary thing that impressed me is the primary character spoke well and the animation of John The Baptist looks very well. 
                 You have impressed me with your first video and I see your going to improve well as you progress.

Number 2. After reading replies I looked more closely at the crowds movements and I think I see about 4 of them have movements and the rest are not. 
                 If my memory is correct I think what TonyDPrime said about there being a limit for 4 videos running on props is correct.
                 If I am understanding that you used videos on props for each individual crowd person then If I was working on something like this then 
                 I would have started by using a number of actual characters that iClone can handle and created a single video for all of them.
                 Then I would work on several more characters and create another video of them.
                 Finally I would load the scene, the main character and the 3 or 4 videos of the crowd people as needed.
                 But that is how I would do it. How you do it to get around issues like what has happened here is your choice. Suggestions are just something to listen to and consider.

Anyway, just some thoughts. Ultimately, as I said I only slightly noticed this in this video and it didn't really affect my impression of what you have achieved here in this particular video.
In another video and depending on what it is presenting, un-movement of background characters may be much more noticeable than I found it in this scene.
Oh, and I am just saying my thoughts which may or may not be in harmony with other peoples thoughts. Over my 60 years I have seen so many professional cartoonish type movies that were not totally perfect in every way and yet I still totally enjoyed it. That is the key thing to me. Tell the story well enough so the majority of people who want to watch that story type will enjoy watching it. OH, and in that statement I am definitely not trying to say we shouldn't take notice of suggestions from other video creators to make improvements.

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
5 Years Ago by Delerna
Kimmie777
Kimmie777
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thank you. :-) 

I did have a big time saver of help with the animation for John the Baptist for our debut scene that cut our time way down on the work I would have spent on him. 

The voice is a friend who I knew would be the perfect John the Baptist.  (I told him to eat some fried locusts first to really get into the part. ;-) )

On the crowd people, I THINK that all still have movements. 

But I think the deal is the more subtle ones cut down to a fraction of their motion level become too tiny of motions to even notice them unless they are carefully studied. 

That's my take on it, anyway.  But I would have to watch it 20 times (once for each character to know if I am absolutely for sure right about that. 

The reason I think that is the more dramatic ones are cut down significantly.  So I think they are all cut down significantly. 

In other words, I believe it pulled frames and capacity, so to speak, from ALL of the pop videos. 

But it's OKAY... GOD can totally use this anyway! :-) 

~ Kimmie

www.TrackingJESUS.net 

Reading This Topic