Profile Picture

New to this forum - Need help with creating animated face with proper lipsync for ENGLISH sentence.

Posted By taj_243450 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

New to this forum - Need help with creating animated face with proper...

Author
taj_243450
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
We are creating a ROBOT to conduct a job interview.
We have 400 interview questions (approx. 5 seconds long per question)
We want help in creating a DIGITAL HUMAN face (one male and one female) and have the ability to pass question text and output we need is a VIDEO file with proper lipsync for the text passed.
Can someone PLEASE help and guide me or if someone can build this tool for us?
Please contact me at taj@haslani.com

dante1st
dante1st
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
You can't build tools with this program. This is an animation program, I wonder if this is even the program you want for your stated purposes? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My iClone short films: https://www.youtube.com/iClone316

sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year

taj_243450 (6/18/2019)
We are creating a ROBOT to conduct a job interview.
We have 400 interview questions (approx. 5 seconds long per question)
We want help in creating a DIGITAL HUMAN face (one male and one female) and have the ability to pass question text and output we need is a VIDEO file with proper lipsync for the text passed.
Can someone PLEASE help and guide me or if someone can build this tool for us?
Please contact me at taj@haslani.com

As dante1st stated you can't use this to create the tool, however, you could to the following:

1. Use iClone or CarzyTalk to create the "Digital Human" with the questions, output to video 
2. Bring the video into software such as Articulate Storyline , Captivate, or Lectora, or maybe Adobe's Animate CC (I havne't use this updated version of Flash), and set things up to "jump" to a specific question in the video.  

BUT... the question I have is why do you have 400 questions and if you need this amount, would the sequence of the questions be based on the answer(s) to a particular question(s)?

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Edited
5 Years Ago by sjonesdc

Reading This Topic