weird white outlines and not 100% coverage image render

Posted By Rottadamic 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Rottadamic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 days ago
So, I normally never render in images, but for a poster I now did, and the result is terrible and I can not figure out what it is. So the lines around the helicopter and below the hill age, so white. And it also not seem to cover 100%, (see the squares over the whole image) For comparison, right the same but printscreen render in avi
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/31fb4f72-92c9-403a-b74f-ce67.png

My Youtube Channel

Rottadamic
Rottadamic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 days ago
So, in another scene I had the same problem, but now I figur it out. When you don't use a sky and the prop that supposed to be the sky is not 100% opacity, the project background color will leak true in the form of hard outlines on the first thing it wil hit after the wanaby sky. I classify that as a bug.

My Youtube Channel

Reading This Topic