Profile Picture

Can you use iClone content like Weapons in Daz 3d?

Posted By antwonfilms 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
antwonfilms
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi, I'm considering purchasing some weapons packs from the market on reallusion, but before I do I need to know, can I use the content in daz 3d along with all of the weapons animations that come with the pack? will the weapons be compatible with genesis, G2, G3 & G8? Because I use DAZ as my main scene builder and render engine, in the middle of a project, I saw some cool content on reallusion and would like to buy but don't want to waist my money if I can't use it the way I need too.

Any answer is highly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance...

Antwon.
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
A little experience importing something FBX made elsewhere into DAZ was a disaster.
I am just a little surpised. It always goes the other way around. 
Assets from a huge DAZ inventory end up in CC or iClone most of the time.

But don't listen to me. Somebody with more DAZ experience might give more definite answer Smile 

Edited
5 Years Ago by 4u2ges
Am7add9
Am7add9
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
a quick answer to this question is yes,
the developers dont use magic spells or osmosis
to get their content in there.
use obj, not fbx

Reading This Topic