Workshop Toolbox - Plugin

Posted By The-any-Key 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
The-any-Key
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
A small one that was made while working on a project in iClone.
Was tired of manually offset transform keys when I moved a prop and the animation was not in the right place anymore. And when building a scene with props I became tired of all those keyframes created when moving the props around in different times.

So here is a plugin that:
Offset transform keys.
Prevent new transform keys from being created and save change in the previous key instead.

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/workshop-toolbox---trial

iClone 7, 3DXchange 7 Pipeline, CC3 Pipeline, CT8 Pipeline, Iray, Live Face, iPhone Xr, Win 10, i9 9900K ~5GHz, Nvidia RTX 2080 8GB, 16GB Ram, M.2 SSD
Tony (RL)
Tony (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
This plug-in definitely can help users to save a lot of time!

The-any-Key (6/14/2019)
A small one that was made while working on a project in iClone.
Was tired of manually offset transform keys when I moved a prop and the animation was not in the right place anymore. And when building a scene with props I became tired of all those keyframes created when moving the props around in different times.

So here is a plugin that:
Offset transform keys.
Prevent new transform keys from being created and save change in the previous key instead.

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/workshop-toolbox---trial

Tony
Product Marketing Manager 

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic