Profile Picture

New to IClone 7 with a question about cloth selection

Posted By abranchfie 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
abranchfie
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I'm new to both iClone 7 and Character creator so first I must say that I've been having so much fun learning about all of it's features.  So powerful and easy to understand what a great package.  That said, I going to start with my first question.  I have created a female character wearing a dress in CC and exported it to iClone 7.  When I add a walk animation her skin pokes though her hip.  From my research I've discovered that it is probably a physics weighting problem.  So I select her dress and go to the physics tab and open the weight map and lower the contrast and brightness and this seemed to help but it needed more tweaking.  After adding a persona I can no longer select the dress for editing.  What did I do wrong?  
abranchfie
abranchfie
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Never mind.  I figured it out.

Reading This Topic