Super Bone Editor - Plugin

Posted By The-any-Key 5 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 2 votes.
Author
The-any-Key
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
toystorylab (7/28/2019)
The-any-Key (7/27/2019)
[quote]toystorylab (7/27/2019)
Found the time issue and it is now fixed.

Version 1.4 is now out:
Bigger bone window
Save and load groups
Fix key time issue

Yo, bigger bone window Wink
Save and load groups works fine
Fix key time seems to work fine at first glance...
And selecting multiple bones with shift works too Smile

The only problem is it works only in admin mode...
I opened several times in admin and in non-admin.
It would be no big deal to simply always run iClone in admin mode.
Is there a way to tell my IC7 "icon" on taskbar to always run it in admin mode?
Though i noticed that for unknown reasons, you can't send an avatar from CC (non admin) to IC (admin)
but you can send an avatar from IC (admin) to CC (non admin) Pinch
Seems to be a bug...
Running both in admin mode, send back and forth is no problem.
IC (admin) back and forth to 3DXChange (non admin) works fine...
Though you have to start from IC (admin) and send something.
Having IC (admin) open, then start 3DXChange (non admin), load a prop with it, you can't send it to IC (admin) Pinch

So, at first glance, and besides (admin/non-admin) everything is fine.
If i can tell my 3 tool-icons on taskbar to automatically run in admin mode...Wink

So you never got a message like this? What OS do you use?
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/041a9d38-841f-446c-a72f-0b8e.png

iClone 7, 3DXchange 7 Pipeline, CC3 Pipeline, CT8 Pipeline, Iray, Live Face, iPhone Xr, Win 10, i9 9900K ~5GHz, Nvidia RTX 2080 8GB, 16GB Ram, M.2 SSD
Edited
5 Years Ago by The-any-Key
toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
The-any-Key (7/28/2019)
So you never got a message like this?

Hm, i'm not sure, i got a few messages like this, (new python elements (audio, etc) and clicked all "OK"...

WIN 10, but postponed updates, do you want me to do them?
Postponing ends on juli 30th anyway...

Shall i redo the process?
And what is the best/safest way to do so?

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

Edited
5 Years Ago by toystorylab
vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
My firt impression ...  
Oh Boy it is so easy in DAZ studio to grab all bones and rotate it at once. Not more not less I want 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d694fe0b-4c85-4c6a-8d8d-0baf.jpg

I was hope this super bone thing is the same . But it isn't. I get a huge menue for what ? 
It seems an extra buy and need a registration. Also I get not acess with a   Zylinder with bone. I can rotate my bone  in  single steps but I want all thogether 
Anyway The super bones do not show my bones. Therefore Seems not to work for me 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/30cca62e-805b-44ab-991e-f4a0.jpg

Really it is normaly a essencial Thing  in any 3D Programm  for that a extera Plugin is not needed. Sorry but not that waht i'm looking / waiting for. 
It can not to be so hard to implemented, for select all bone an rotate in only a  step , or ? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Edited
5 Years Ago by vidi
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

It can not to be so hard to implemented, for select all bone an rotate in only a  step , or ?

That is a question to RL I suppose... and not to the fellow developer who was trying hard to make and support something out of buggy (as it appears so far) API interface.
But I generally agree, it had to be part of the application by default. It is due for a long time and I do have a similar request (FT6026) about it. There are other similar entries exist as well in FT.

Edited
5 Years Ago by 4u2ges
vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

That is a question to RL I suppose... and not to the fellow develope

....since many many years but nothing happend and this plugin is in contex somehow
https://forum.reallusion.com/150849/Bone-Editor-improvement

For sure it is many work for a single developer to create a plugin 
and maybe if it would working,  I had not a reason to complain . But Super Bones do not work for me.and I have not the time and motivation for beta testing for a commercial extra thing what actually should be essentaly .
Maybe RL need developer like @any key to improve the Main Aplication, instead all function to split in commercial extra plugs? 

liebe Grüße vidi

Edited
5 Years Ago by vidi
vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I got it working . I had to update iclone .
It do exactly what I want . Sorry for my rant.Blush
What will it cost at the end ? 

liebe Grüße vidi

The-any-Key
The-any-Key
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

vidi (7/28/2019)
I got it working . I had to update iclone .
It do exactly what I want . Sorry for my rant.Blush
What will it cost at the end ? 

No problem. Added text to the description what iClone version it require. What version did you use? 7.4?
Did you get the message box:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3747ed57-11b7-4837-9004-7826.png

And you can run iClone in non-admin mode and see the plugin in the menu?

iClone 7, 3DXchange 7 Pipeline, CC3 Pipeline, CT8 Pipeline, Iray, Live Face, iPhone Xr, Win 10, i9 9900K ~5GHz, Nvidia RTX 2080 8GB, 16GB Ram, M.2 SSD
The-any-Key
The-any-Key
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

toystorylab (7/28/2019)
The-any-Key (7/28/2019)
So you never got a message like this?

Hm, i'm not sure, i got a few messages like this, (new python elements (audio, etc) and clicked all "OK"...

WIN 10, but postponed updates, do you want me to do them?
Postponing ends on juli 30th anyway...

Shall i redo the process?
And what is the best/safest way to do so?

Hmm. Windows updates is not involved in this issue. But windows itself might be involved. There is a permission issue in windows that lock Python from using its own folders. I had these issues on one of my computers and added an auto fix for it in the plugin, and that worked for me. But as Windows is a very individual being, it might be that you need to manually set it.
Got a video for that you can try, please report back if that fix the issue.

toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Meanwhile i set IC7+CC3+3DX all to "start in admin mode"... (are there reasons not to set this as standard?)

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

The-any-Key
The-any-Key
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

toystorylab (7/29/2019)
Meanwhile i set IC7+CC3+3DX all to "start in admin mode"... (are there reasons not to set this as standard?)

Only if you install doubtful plugins that want to harm your computer.

Did you try the Python permission video?

Reading This Topic