Profile Picture

No correct animation and rotation for glasses attached to a taking head!

Posted By boybergamo28 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

No correct animation and rotation for glasses attached to a taking...

Author
Problem.png
boybergamo28
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/97337b1c-2fac-4175-b6b0-fdbf.gif
Hello people, i hope to find a solution to this problem here. I have a glasses prop attached to the head of my character but the animation when the character turn her head is terrible, please don't tell me that i have to manually adjiust them frame by frame every  time my character turn the head because this would be very annoying, and i can't believe that there isn't an automation setting for glasses attached to a talking head, considering how common glasses are for characters and how much an automation function will speed up the work of creating characters! Please any advice about how to fix  this, if possible, would be really appreciated!

vepop
vepop
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
How is the head done?
Perhaps, decreasing the depth for the face might work.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
boybergamo28
boybergamo28
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)

vepop (6/9/2019)
How is the head done?
Perhaps, decreasing the depth for the face might work.

The head is a picture, of course, and the depth it's already 3, i can lower to 1 but i doubt it can fix the problem!
vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Can you post the orgianl file to check what's going on

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

boybergamo28
boybergamo28
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

vidi (6/9/2019)
Can you post the orgianl file to check what's going on

What do you mean for original file ? This is a gif taken from a video exported with CA in mp4, with just this animation going on to show the problem, the gif it's just a little bit shorter than the video, but in the video the panda continue to move her head like you can see in the gif, nothing else. However I can upload the video in some host site if is needed.
Edited
5 Years Ago by boybergamo28
vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
orginal mean your animator file,  to understand your workflow 
Is this made a Head with the new  360 Head feature ? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

boybergamo28
boybergamo28
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

vidi (6/10/2019)
orginal mean your animator file,  to understand your workflow 
Is this made a Head with the new  360 Head feature ? 

No, it's  morph based talking head from a picture, however i fixed the problem, making closer the glasses to the head with the arrow pointing down function, in this way the glasses turn correctly ! Thanks for your support!

Reading This Topic