Profile Picture

RLLauncher.log

Posted By annetteswhimsies 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
annetteswhimsies
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I am having a major issue with my reallusion hub-I purchased CrazyTalk7 in 2018 and have enjoyed it, in March of 2019 I downloaded a trial for a new product but chose not to purchase, just didn't fit my needs. This is when the problem started. I get a constant RLLauncher.log running on my computer.  I have attempted to remove the Hub  from my computer since it was not on it prior to the trial I downloaded, but it will not allow me because it is open/running.  It is interfearing with my ability to use my computer.
How do i fix this issue?!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
If the Reallusion Hub is running you can close it down by clicking "Show Hidden Icons" on the right-hand end of the Task Bar, then right-click the Hub icon and choose Quit.

You should then be able to uninstall it. In Windows 10 you can do this from Start > Settings > Apps.

Note: You can also stop the Reallusion Hub from automatically starting in Hub settings panel. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic