Profile Picture

ICLONE + LIVEFACE + Premade body moviments preset - Live Real Time Broadcast Show Presentation.

Posted By kalashbr 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

ICLONE + LIVEFACE + Premade body moviments preset - Live Real Time...

Author
kalashbr
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi! I bought a full package from Reallusion (most of all softwares and LIVE FACE motion plugin), and i want to use it in live/realtime broadcast/show. I want to track only the face, but i want to make some custom body premade moviments during the broadcast (bye bye, put one hand up, clap the hands). Exemple: Start broadcast in start body position/animation iddle moviment, and if i click in one keyboard shortcut or some button, the character do the premade moviment and after finish come back to start postion.... i search in many place but did not found the solution.I know that have body tracks, but for this use is not necessary. Only need to fire some preset moves/moviments during the live/broadcast.

Reading This Topic