Profile Picture

Exporting Modified Textures

Posted By Piepants 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Piepants
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Ahoy! I'm editing the Diffuse Colors on some of my model, such as skin color, underwear color, etc. using the Modify Material tab, however when I export and then import into UE4 the textures/mats are the originals of the character base I started with. Any idea why my modified diffuse colors are showing up in CC3 but not exporting?
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Piepants (5/29/2019)
Ahoy! I'm editing the Diffuse Colors on some of my model, such as skin color, underwear color, etc. using the Modify Material tab, however when I export and then import into UE4 the textures/mats are the originals of the character base I started with. Any idea why my modified diffuse colors are showing up in CC3 but not exporting?

Hi Piepants,

We are working on a new patch / auto-setup tool to connect two engines for better color transfer.
If you'd like to fix it manually, here are some discussions in Unreal Engine forum:
https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/160870/how-to-set-the-proper-color-in-color-picker.html

Miranda

Reading This Topic