Profile Picture

Need help

Posted By O The Confessional Poet 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
O The Confessional Poet
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (112 reputation)Junior Member (112 reputation)Junior Member (112 reputation)Junior Member (112 reputation)Junior Member (112 reputation)Junior Member (112 reputation)Junior Member (112 reputation)Junior Member (112 reputation)Junior Member (112 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I have sent photos and messages asking for help to upload a py or z file. Where do I get this file so I can place my content in my store. I was told I wasn't ready to be a CCD. Who do I speak to about this? Is there a supervisor I can contact?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
At the present time, you can only share your plug-ins in the Marketplace. The option to sell your plug-ins and become a certified content developer will be coming in Q4.

For now, you can share any feedback on the new iClone Plug-in Marketplace in the thread below. This is monitored by the Python team so you should get answers there.

https://forum.reallusion.com/410487/The-iClone-Plugin-Marketplace-is-Now-Open

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic