Profile Picture

Do I need the full iClone 7 to download content?

Posted By finnodochartaighdefaoite 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
finnodochartaighdefaoite
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Yo guys, so recently I bought content from the content marketplace, and I downloaded it from my inventory, but I tried to install it, but an error message came up saying - "Cannot find the program associated with the downloaded file(s), please install iClone first".
So, I'm only using the iClone 7 trial, and I'm guessing that's my problem, would I be correct?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Yes to be able to install any content from the Marketplace or Content Store you must have a full retail version of iClone installed. This is because the content pack has to be linked to an iClone serial number and account. Sadly you can't install any purchased content packs with the trial version of iClone.

Of course, if you later purchase and register iClone you will be able to install your content without any issues.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

finnodochartaighdefaoite
finnodochartaighdefaoite
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Thanks for the answer and quick reply Smile

Reading This Topic