Profile Picture

360 indicator icons

Posted By thomasway 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thomasway
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Under the Actors tab, the 1_G3 360 Human and other 360 characters have actor thumbnails with a small gray icon in the upper right corner. The icon appears to indicate its a 360 actor. But some of them have an additional gray double curved line under the 360 icon (like Kitty Cat and Scrofa, the boar head). 

I haven't figured out what the difference is between the actors with 360 icons and the actors with 360 icons AND the curved lines.

Anyone know?
thomasway
thomasway
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I never got an answer to my question so I thought an image might help. What is the difference between the two symbols I circled?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7b32266e-c91a-4fa1-bcec-5bb2.png
Albert_RL
Albert_RL
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)

Group: Moderators
Hi,
you are indeed correct with the 360 character icon,
There are 2 formats in G3 360 characters,
Standard Character format (without the curved lines) and Smooth Character format (with curved lines).

The former one contains all the facial sprites, such as Mouth sprites,
while the latter one contains fewer facial sprites,
you could open the sprite editor on the Grim Reaper and the Elastic Folks to find out the difference.
Edited
5 Years Ago by Albert_RL
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
It's also explained in the manual HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic