Profile Picture

Would you like a sub forum where people can either partner with or hire someone for a project?

Posted By Data Juggler 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Would you like a sub forum where people can either partner with or...

Would you like a sub forum where people can either partner with or hire someone for a project?

Author
Data Juggler
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 hours ago
I recently watched a Joe Rogan & Kevin Hart interview and I almost quit my job the next day it was so inspiring. The one message I came out the interview with is Kevin said 'You can't do it alone', and every failed project I have tried in the last 10 years has been alone. 

It seems like this would good for Reallusion and content creators as a team project would buy lots of content, and the 'Export' license in most cases.
This might not produce feature films in IClone yet, but it would be a step towards greater achievements I think.

I have a few projects I am laying out the scenes and based on my allocated free time the project looks too daunting to start.

Thanks

Creator of the free website:
PixelDatabase.Net
A Free Online Text Based Image Editor
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6e6663e2-0ecf-447a-ab3d-d49d.png

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Actually, the third response should be:

3) No, we already have way too many sub-forums as it is.  Folks who want to collaborate can hook up on the many regular ones we have just by asking.

Again, nothing wrong with asking for help or partnering, and many folks have done so here (and many get help -- I'm currently helping one).  But another forum?  Please.  We need FEWER sub-forums, not more.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: 49 minutes ago
I have seen such a suggestions made on other forums and team efforts 
can be great for Pooling resources and talent.

In case of disparate ,previously unaffiliated users.
collaborating remotely, the logistics
of  having matching licensed content and perfectly compatible,indentical 
software versions (with optional plugins like the curve editor popcorn FX etc)
 ,would have to be meticulously established before hand by an experienced 
Project manager with a thorough understanding of each participant's
 set ups &capabilities .

Not so much a challenge with two like minded individuals exchanging emails.

But as the number of participants increased ,any incompatibilities could quickly 
become "show stoppers".

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

Edited
5 Years Ago by AutoDidact
animagic
animagic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
This has occasionally been suggested here is well, but it usually doesn't get anywhere. Most of us want to do our own projects; otherwise it just becomes another (unpaid) job... 

I have worked with someone else, but he had the idea but no time, I liked the idea and had time, so that worked out. 

It is possible for a single person to finish a project. Maybe not a feature film, but a short is certainly doable.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic